All people can go to bol.com and examine the Entrance-Finish of our webshop. However what in case you are a vendor, provider, accomplice or inner worker? What’s your view when interacting with our IT methods? Generally, you’ll use certainly one of our Portals. These portals made an extended journey to get to the stage the place they’re at present. Not solely does the backend website, primarily lined by SWAP’s (Small Net APplications) depend on totally different frameworks, additionally the Entrance-Finish work does. Find out how to adapt to a brand new ‘Look and Really feel’? Find out how to be constant? Find out how to make the lives of Software program Engineers simpler? Hearken to this episode and discover out your self.
What the episode covers
- What does the Portal and SWAP structure appear like in bol.com?
- What’s a front-end framework?
- What position play Design Programs like Figma, Storybook, Zeroheight, Frontify, Stencil?
- What are design tokens?
- How do UX Designers, Entrance-Finish Builders and Again Finish Builders work collectively and revenue from a framework?
- Jake de Oude – Entrance-Finish Software program Engineer
- Robin Aldenhoven – Software program Engineer inside Logistics engaged on Entrance-Finish functions
- Robin Cijvat – Product Tech Lead
- Rens Jansen – Visible designer design system designer – new bol.com type within the part libraries
Peter Paul van de Beek