The best way to get ios 11 emojis on Android Nougat and Oreo (no root)
Up to date vid: https://youtu.be/QxMIRre16JU
Hey guys! I am again an up to date video on the way to get ios 11 emojis on Android Nougat and Oreo, no root or Substratum. (Please be aware that I am not completely positive if it’s going to work in your gadget.) I did this on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge working Android Oreo (8.0). I have not been experiencing something suspicious from it. I have been utilizing this for some time. That is the way to do it:
1: Go to the Google Play retailer and obtain “Gboard” as it is a keyboard that exhibits the entire ios 11 emojis. You’ll need to make use of this keyboard, not the system one.
2. After putting in Gboard, the method for getting the ios 11 emojis is up subsequent.
3. Go to the Google Play retailer and search up “afonts for samsung” and obtain the primary one there.
4. Open up the afonts app and click on on the smiling face on the high.
5. Set up the ios 11 emojis
6. Restart your telephone!
7. Go to Settings Show Font and Display Zoom
8. Scroll down and click on on the EmojiIOS11 and apply
9. Take pleasure in!